We cannot guarantee that orders placed after the 17th of December will reach you by Christmas day
Orders & Returns
- Payment options
- Missing orders
- Faulty Or Damaged Products and Missing Items
- Refunds and exchanges
- Returning your order
Here at Langlands, we want to make shopping as easy as possible for you, so we offer several ways for you to pay for your order online. Pay online with:
- Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard
Missing Orders and Missing Items
If your order hasn't arrived after 7 Working Days, or you feel that items are missing from your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and your query will be addressed immediately. Please allow 24 hours from point of contact for us to implement checks in-store and with our deliverer to resolve your query.
Faulty or Damaged Products and Incorrect Orders
If your order arrives damaged, you believe a product is faulty, or you have received incorrect items, please follow our returns procedure outlined below. Returns forms are included as standard with our deliveries, and are also available In-Store or online.
Refunds and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your order. If you're not, just return your order and we'll refund or exchange it, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 say:
- Up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases you can change your mind and get a full refund, but you will still be liable for delivery/returns costs.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of the product, you are entitled to the following:
- If your goods are faulty, you can get a refund for up to 30 days
You are entitled to additional rights up to 6 years from the purchase of the item, or within the reasonable expected lifespan of the product (which is variable, dependent on the product itself). Please visit www.gov.uk or consult Citizens Advice by visiting www.citizensadvice.org.uk for more information.
To Qualify for a Refund or Exchange
- Refunds can only be allowed when returned products are in the original packaging with any tags and security seals still in place.
- Items can only be exchanged if they are in the same condition as received i.e. saleable condition - unless they are deemed damaged or faulty.
- Any paid postage cost is non-refundable unless products are deemed damaged or faulty.
- Refunds and Exchanges for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event of a refund, all Loyalty Points received for the purchase of the refunded product will be removed from your Langlands Loyalty Card account.
Returning your order
If you would like to return your purchase for a refund or exchange, please do the following:
- Fill in a Returns Form
Returns Forms are included in all of our deliveries, and are also available In-Store and for download here.
- Package up your return securely
Please enclose your completed Returns Form with your returned Items, and ensure to include your name, address, email address, contact number and order number.
- Post your products back to us, or return them to the store from which they were collected
Please make sure you obtain a proof of postage, or bring proof of purchase with you.
We will endevour to process your refund within 24 hours of recieving the goods returned, please allow extra time during busy periods. Once we have processed your refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 2 - 7 days, depending upon your bank account.
Your Statutory Rights
None of our Returns Policies affect your Statutory Rights. If you would like to know more about your legal rights, please visit www.gov.uk.
Please note, we cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites.