Langlands Loyalty Card
Collect Points Whenever You Shop At Langlands
The Langlands Loyalty Card Scheme is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us.
Whenever you shop at Langlands you can collect points, which can be converted into money. You can use these points as money to buy almost anything from us.
Sign up for a Loyalty Card today and start to save money on your shopping at Langlands straight away.
View or print our Loyalty Card Application Form:Download
All items available while stocks last.
To redeem any of these offers please remember to show your loyalty card at the till.
How it works
- Present your Loyalty Card each time you shop with us and collect 2 points for every £1 you spend, you can even collect double points every Thursday evening up to 8pm.
- Every 100 points you collect are worth £1, which will be available to spend on your card the next time you shop with us.
You can collect points in the Garden Centre, Coffee Shop, Farm Shop and Café bar.
- You can also receive email and text alerts for special offers, events and double or triple point events and days.
You will also receive our email newsletter to keep you up to date with what is happening at Langlands.
If you would like to start saving on your shopping, complete this form, and bring it with you next time you visit any of our Langlands Garden Centres. The staff at our Information Desk will give you your membership card, which can be used straight away.
Your savings will start adding up immediately!
Terms & Conditions
- Langlands Loyalty Card (LLC) is issued by and remains the property of Langlands, who reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the scheme at any time.
- The LLC is not transferable and must be presented at the till to earn points.
- Langlands will not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Points cannot be earned or redeemed on the sale of gift vouchers, sale or reduced items or on purchases made from other businesses that operate from Langlands.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at the discretion of Langlands.
- Members who have not used their card for 12 months will be removed from the scheme.
- Langlands reserve the right to replace or amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- We will keep your details confidential at all times and not disclose or sell them to anyone beyond those necessary to operate the scheme.